OCCVI – Certification Body for the Certification of Property Evaluators
The Politecnico di Milano has obtained from ACCREDIA the accreditation according to UNI 11558 and UNI/PdR 19:2016 Valutatore Immobiliare requirements of knowledge, skills and competence. The Certification Body for the Certification of Real Estate Evaluators – OCCVI, was established within the DICA (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering) in collaboration with SQuA (University Quality System). In order to face a situation of financial crisis, also due to a lack of competence of the operators, a lack of transparency of real estate valuations, the European Directive 14/17/EU has provided for the obligation, for real estate valuations for the purposes of mortgage credits, to adopt standards of consistent real estate valuations carried out by professionally competent experts. The Italian consensual reference standard is UNI 11558 and the transposition of this Directive was Legislative Decree no. 72 of 21 April 2016, which came into force in June 2016. The correct execution of real estate valuations, as ABI says, no longer represents only an element of prudential supervision but, with the transposition of the European Directive on mortgage loans, it becomes an essential element of civil law. The OCCVI Certification Body therefore acts as a reference point for certifying the competence of real estate valuers in accordance with the indications of the Directive and UNI 11558. Among the specific skills required of the real estate valuer is an in-depth knowledge of valuation, as well as the principles of economics and real estate markets, skills in public and private law, urban planning law, financial mathematics, elements of statistics, cadastre and cadastral system, elements of construction science and technology, including elements of structural statics and mechanics, elements of environmental certification and energy efficiency, real estate taxation. The certification of the real estate assessor can be done through the recognition of these skills for figures of proven and high qualification or through a written and oral examination. The certification of the real estate valuer increases the guarantees for the credit system and contributes to increase the reliability of real estate valuations compared to market values also for clients, courts, savings management companies, real estate funds, etc..
- Esperto valutatore immobiliare;
- Schema per la certificazione di persone: Valutazione Immobiliare
- Domanda di ammissione all’ esame di certificazione;
- Domanda di trasferimento da altro Organismo;
- Competenze richieste al Valutatore Immobiliare Livello Base;
- Competenze richieste al Valutatore Immobiliare Livello Avanzato;
- Codice etico;
- Dichiarazione di imparzialità pubblica.
Sessions Calendar(Examiner: ing. Giuseppe Montagna; Supervisor: Fiamma Colette Invernizzi; Sara Boffelli; Marco Lucchiari; Technical expert: prof. Andrea Bassi)
- 25th June 2020;
- July 23, 2020;
- October 15, 2020;
- December 2, 2020.
ConventionsThere are active conventions between the OCCVI and:
- Order of Architects, P.P.C. of the Province of Milan;
- Order of Engineers of the Province of Milan;
- Order of Engineers of the Province of Rome;
- Order of Engineers of the Province of Como;
- College of Surveyors and Graduate Surveyors of the Province of Milan;
- College of Surveyors and Geometers Graduates of the Province of Lodi;
- Order of Agronomists and Forestry Doctors of the Province of Cremona;
- Order of Engineers of the Province of Brescia.